Salah Al-Hajah In The Month Of Rajab
There is a Hajah Salah that is performed in the first, second, and the last ten days of Rajab Al-Sharif consisting of 10 Rak’ah . Their performance is the same for every ten days. They can be performed after Maghrib or Isha Salah. However, it is more virtuous to pray them on Friday or Monday nights, especially at Tahajjud times.
This Salah distinguishes the true believers from the hypocrites. Those who perform this Salah will find guidance, and their hearts will not die.
Those who perform this Salah consisting of 30 Rakah will find guidance, and their hearts will not die. It was reported by Salman Al-Farisi (Radhiyallahu Anhu) who used to clip the blessed hair of Rasulullah (S.A.W).
Method of its Performance:
- The intention is made as follows: “O Allah! For the sake of your Prophet Sallallâhu Alayhi Wa Sallam, for whose sake you enveloped the whole world with your light, for the sake of your blessed month Rajab Sharîf, bless me with nur, mercy and record my name among your devoted and pious servants. Save me from all the troubles of this world and Hereafter. For your pleasure. Allahu Akbar.” (The niyyah of all the Hajah Salah [prayers] can be made similar to this)
- In each rakâh after Surah Al-Fatiha, Surah Al-Kâfirûn is recited 3 times and Surah Al-Ikhlâs 3 times. Salâm is given at every two rakahs, and thus ten Rakâhs are completed.
- After the Salâh is completed, the following are recited:
- As for the first ten days, 11 times: “La ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul mulku walahul hamdu yuhyi wa yumitu wa huwa hayyun la yamutu biyadihil khayr wa huwa ala kulli shay’in qadir.”
- As for the second ten days, 11 times: ‘‘Ilahan Wahidan Ahadan Samadan Fardan Witran Hayyan Qayyuman Da’iman Abada.”
- As for the last ten days, 11 times: ‘‘‘Allahumma la mani’a lima a’tayta, wala mu’tiya lima mana’ta, wala radda lima qadhayta, wala mubaddila lima hakamta, wala yanfau dhal jaddi minkal jaddu. Subhana rabbiyal aliyyil a’lal wahhab. Subhana rabbiyal aliyyil a’lal wahhab. Subhana rabbiyal aliyyil alal karimil wahhab. Yaa wahhabu yaa wahhabu yaa wahhab.’’
Source: (Du‘as [Invocations] and ‘Ibâdahs [Acts of Worship])
Suleymaniye Islamic and Educational Center Mosque Construction
Providing physical environments (Classrooms, Schools, Mosques, Masjid, Kindergarten and Halls) where Muslims can fulfill their educational and religious duties completely, in a consistent manner.